♥ Just call me Silvy if you want.
♥ I draw mostly manga or anime artworks. If you need anything, just note me or leave a comment on my profile page. I'll reply as soon as I'm online!
Avatar by Seichama
• Please do not comment in this journal or send me info using the commission widget. Send me a Note WITH REFERENCE.
• I only do original single character. No couples, groups, nudity or non-human. Half-human are okay but it depends. I prefer to do commission on things I am comfortable with.
• Number of Slots per Individual
Each individual can only request a maximum 5 slots for Type K, 5 slots for Type A and 3 slot for Type B. You may only request before the deadline given. You can combine as long as it does not exceed the limit and of course, you can request lower than the limit given. If you have finish your slots, please wait for the next commission opening. When requesting for the next one, the same limit applies excluding your previous request.
• I'll send to you the artwork that is unresized. You will be given one Original and one Preview. The Preview is so that you can upload to anywhere of your website without giving out the original downloadable online.
Some rules are new. Amendment might be made from time to time.
• Payment Method: dA Commission widget ONLY.
This is because I cannot convert points into cash and the only way is by using the commission widget. I'm not really into getting points right now since I still have quite some balance in my account. *Do not make any payment before I reply to your request! I will only start to draw your commission once payment is made. Payment should be made within 3 days period.
• Refund Policy. *No refund for Type K and A. Please check my FAQs.
• Please give me at most three weeks to finish your request. Depends on the circumstances, it might takes more than 1 month to finish. It's either I have too many requests in like or some real life problems... and so on.
• Eventually, I will upload all the commissions I've done to my Gallery. I will also tag each respective owner. It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a short feedback for the commission for future reference. Thanks!